Denver, CO 80206
- Monday-Saturday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- $$, $$$
- Full bar
- Gift cards for purchase, Order/delivery via DoorDash, Order/delivery via Grubhub, Order/delivery via Postmates, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Private-group dining
- Lot available, Metered, On-street
- Curbside pickup, Gift cards for purchase, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (11)
Hamsters and Pie: A Second Helping of Westword Food & Drink, June 15-19
Friday, June 19, 2015 at 5:15 p.m. by Mark Antonation
Great news for downtown revelers looking for a watering hole during the weekend's PrideFest activities: The Greedy Hamster has reopened after closing for two days due to a shower of bricks that dislodged from the building'...
Sangria Says Summer in Denver: Three Places to Try It
Thursday, June 18, 2015 at 7:50 a.m. by Gretchen Kurtz
Nothing says summer like sangria. Cucina Colore, the Cherry Creek mainstay that I review this week, serves both red and white versions. I'm partial to the white, with cantaloupe, mango, pineapple and papaya that all pack a fruity pu...
Review: Cucina Colore Aims for Timeless, Not Trendy
Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 6:30 a.m. by Gretchen Kurtz
Cucina Colore has had an enviable run. As other restaurants in Cherry Creek North have come and gone, this beloved Italian eatery, with its big windows and landscaped patios, has kept cooking for more than twenty years. Founded by c...
Cucina Colore Looking to Expand into Neighboring Space
Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 10:01 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Cucina Colore has occupied its quiet corner of Third Avenue in Cherry Creek North for twenty years, making a few changes along the way (like adding a happy hour with Venetian-style cicchetti small plates in 2010). But now there are ...
More Italian Restaurants in Cherry Creek
More Italian Restaurants in Denver