Fleming Mansion

Built in 1882, the Fleming Mansion began as the City of South Denver’s Mayoral mansion for Mayor James Fleming. Mayor Fleming sold his home in 1891 and it became City Hall for the City of South Denver until its annex to the City of Denver in 1894. In the 115 years that followed, it served as a jail, a library, a clubhouse, and a recreation center until its restoration by The Park People in 2009. As a designated Historic Landmark in the heart of the Platt Park neighborhood, Fleming Mansion is the perfect venue for meetings, events, and social gatherings.

Map