Denver, CO 80202
- $$, $$$
- Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Catering, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party
- Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (73)
Pizzeria Locale and Jennifer Jasinski Team Up for Work Options for Women
Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 1:55 p.m. by Mark Antonation
Pizzeria Locale has been bringing in guest chefs to design specialty pizzas to raise money for charitable organizations for the past couple of years. Josh Pollack, founder of Rosenberg's bagels, came up with a Hawaiian pie with Tayl...
Nine Denver Chefs Share Their Own Dining Out Favorites
Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 8:21 a.m. by Lori Midson
If you want to know where the best food is, why not ask a chef?
Summer Is Tequila Time at These Five LoDo Restaurants
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Five LoDo restaurants are hosting a Patrón tequila cocktail contest with drinks created by staff members
The Ten Best Pasta Dishes in Denver
Monday, April 30, 2018 at 8:59 a.m. by Linnea Covington
Denver's best pasta makers are rolling out the most craveable Italian dishes with long noodles, plump pillows and delectable seasonal sauces. Here are the ten best pasta dishes in Denver.
Best Of Awards
- Best Restaurant on Larimer Street
- Best restaurant on Larimer Street
- Readers' Choice: Best vegetarian dish in a non-vegetarian restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best chef
- Best Chef's Counter
- Best Local Cookbook
- Best Free Bread
- Best Expense-Account Dinner
- Best Picnic on the Patio
- BEST DINNER UNDER $25