Among the 475 Best of Denver blurbs published in the 2012 edition, Westword chose, as it does each year, the best hair on a TV personality for both female and male categories. This year, the women's top spot went to Nina Sparano of Fox 31 and KWGN, a technology reporter with "brunette locks that were downright luxurious." But judging the crowded field of other great 'dos on Denver TV screens is a difficult task.
Herewith, we present Sparano's beautiful hair and her nine runners-up. Ladies, tip your stylists (or name-drop them in the comments, they deserve it!)
10. Maureen McCann, weekend morning meteorologist
9. Susie Wargin, 9 News sports anchor
8. Heidi McGuire, "Your Money" consumer reporter at 9 News
7.Melody Mendez, co-anchor of FOX31's Good Day Colorado
6.Valerie Castro, CBS 4
Page down to see our top five. 5. Jennifer Brice, CBS 4
4. Christine Chang, weekend morning anchor for 7 News
3. Jacki Jing of KWGN
2. Amelia Earheart, 9 News reporter
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
1. Nina Sparano, Fox 31 and KWGN technology reporter
More from our Best of Denver archive: "Top 10 Best Roller Derby Nicknames (aside from Best of Denver winner Frida Beater)"