Denver's ten best hairdos on TV personalities (female edition)
Among the 475 Best of Denver blurbs published in the 2012 edition, Westword chose, as it does each year, the best hair on a TV personality for both female and male categories. This year, the women's top spot went to Nina Sparano of Fox 31 and KWGN, a technology reporter with "brunette locks that were downright luxurious." But judging the crowded field of other great 'dos on Denver TV screens is a difficult task.
Herewith, we present Sparano's beautiful hair and her nine runners-up. Ladies, tip your stylists (or name-drop them in the comments, they deserve it!)
10. Maureen McCann, weekend morning meteorologist
9. Susie Wargin, 9 News sports anchor
8. Heidi McGuire, "Your Money" consumer reporter at 9 News
7.Melody Mendez, co-anchor of FOX31's Good Day Colorado
6.Valerie Castro, CBS 4
4. Christine Chang, weekend morning anchor for 7 News
3. Jacki Jing of KWGN
2. Amelia Earheart, 9 News reporter
1. Nina Sparano, Fox 31 and KWGN technology reporter
More from our Best of Denver archive: "Top 10 Best Roller Derby Nicknames (aside from Best of Denver winner Frida Beater)"