Five hilarious craft beer videos: Drink 'em in.
Wynkoop Brewing pulled off an outstanding April Fool's Day joke last weekend, producing this ballsy video about a fake beer: Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout. "These testicles; they're very fresh." In fact, it could be one of the funniest, best-produced joke videos to come out of our state's 140-plus craft brewers. What are some of the others? Glad you asked. Check out some of these great ones on the next two pages.
5) Left Hand Brewing shows you how to pour -- and then pound -- their Nitro Milk Stout.
4) Great Divide gets the old-school treatment from Moonship Media, which made this unauthorized but awesome commercial.
3) Start with Breckenridge Brewing 's most recent commercial -- the Least Interesting Man in the World -- which won Westword 's Best Local TV Commercial this year, and then watch the other half dozen or so. They're all brilliant.
The top 2 are on Page 2.
2) A parody of the uber-earnest "I am a craft brewer," this video wasn't made in Colorado, but it's too funny to ignore. There's a beer in your pants right now.
1) Brew Minions from Ska Brewing in Durango is a (long) parody of the Discovery Channel's short-lived program Brew Masters , featuring Dogfish Head Brewing's Sam Calagione (there's even a cameo from Calagione and Buck from the Toasters, a Ska band). "it seems like you guys are just throwing shit at the wall!" It's very funny. Watch it.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Weekend Updates: New Hours for Old Major; Hot Dogs at Baur's
- Natural Grocers Macadamia Nut Mix Recalled for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- "Money Is Not the Goal": Left Hand Brewing Converts to Employee Ownership
- Rosa Mia Inn in Berkeley Neighborhood to Become Nip & Sip From Centennial/Jonesy's...