Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is just around the corner. It's time to get out there and shop! We've compiled our list of the six best fashion events of the month, so make your lists and check them twice for this holiday season.
6) Brunello Cucinelli Trunk Show Thursday, December 4 and Friday, December 5 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Neiman Marcus Sportswear - Level Two
Experience Brunello Cucinelli's cheerful and sporty Spring Collection, featuring innovative techniques and exotic ornamentation -- a perfect choice for the person on the go during the holiday season.
5) Timbuk2 Denver Friday, December 5 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. 1411 Larimer Street #101
Save 25 pecent off your custom purchase during Timbuk2 Denver's holiday First Friday. The shop promises pizza by Hops & Pie and beer by Breckenridge Brewery, and Ben Kellog of Anchor Point will be entertaining the crowd with tunes. To RSVP for this free event, go to Timbuk2.com
4) Fashion Denver's Holiday Fashion Market Sunday, December 7 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Grant-Humphreys Mansion 770 Pennsylvania Street The Fashion Denver Holiday Fashion Market is a decade-old tradition that specializes in one-stop holiday shopping. With over 25 businesses under one roof and three fashion shows, the Grant-Humphreys Mansion is the perfect setting for a day of shopping and fashion fun! Keep reading for three more of the best fashion events for December. 3) CB Luxe Trunk Show Wednesday, December 12, Thursday, December 13 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Neiman Marcus
Meet CB Luxe founder and Colorado native Callae Brownstein as she presents her latest fine jewelry collection mixing semi-precious and precious stones with a modern twist. Who doesn't like the gift of jewelry!?
2) Escada Trunk Show Tuesday, December 16, Wednesday, December 17 10 a.m. to 4 p.m Neiman Marcus
See the Escada spring collection that fashion director Daniel Wingate calls a "fashion floraculture" of blossoming prints that range from exotic to romantic.
1) Dress to Impress Fashion Show Saturday, December 20 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek 600 South Colorado Boulevard
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Looking for something to wear for the holidays? Local designer Tsigereda will fill the Dress to Impress Fashion Show with designs for all the special functions ahead. Tickets start at $15; go to EventBrite.com.