Chef Nobu Matsuhisa brought everything we expected when he opened a branch of his namesake restaurant in Cherry Creek in 2016. The building is opulent and stunning, the plates executed with an artist’s skill and mastery of color and form, and the flavor pure and focused. Yes, Matsuhisa is destination dining for the most special of occasions, but its takeout is also perfect for an extravagant dinner at home.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 5-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 5-9:30 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay