You may remember the shirt-disappearing epidemic we reported on toward the end of the summer. We have, of course, been monitoring the situation, but it appeared to be contained in Morrison. Canadian "ClubStep" duo Adventure Club made a stop at the 1STBANK Center over the weekend. AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU GUESS? WE'RE DOING THIS ANYWAY.
The mysterious, shirt-consuming force faced a much taller order in Broomfield -- it's now winter, and people are wearing protective layers anyway. See this guy? That's a lot of shirt to deal with.
OH MY GOD IT'S ON YOUR HEAD, MAN!
Our previous studies suggest you are less likely to be attacked while in a group. It was too late for our friend on the bottom left, there, but everyone else appears to be safe. Buddy system. We get straight to the nipple on the next page.
Yes! Fight the evil with love
Once again, costumes prove the surest defense. So be a banana whenever possible, for your safety.
See you next time, I'm afraid.
• BACKBEAT'S GREATEST HITS •
- 50 Photos That Prove Red Rocks Is the Most Beautiful Venue on the Planet
- Photos: Musicians Buying (Legal) Weed in Denver
- The Ten Most Underrated Guitarists in the History of Rock
- 50 Ways to Support Your DIY Music Community