Photos: New Year's Eve at 5 Degrees, Shag Lounge, the Warlock Pinchers, STS9, Suite 200
Back at work this morning but not quite ready for it? Perhaps you're mourning the Broncos' season. At least you're not a Rams fan; last night's collapse was much worse than an entire season of abject failure. Anyway, kill some time by checking out our weekend coverage.
- On Friday night, New Year's Eve had an Egyptian theme during the White Rose Gala at the DTC Hyatt. See what we mean with our slideshow by Jonathan Shoup.
- Sound Tribe Sector 9 rounded out a three-day stay in Denver on New Year's Eve with a sold-out show at the Fillmore. Teal Nipp brings back these photos.
- 5 Degrees was, uh, pretty chill on New Year's Eve, as you can see from the photo above. See the entire 5 Degrees on New Year's Eve slideshow by Aaron Thackeray.
- At Theory + Practice, A New Year Underground went down and Amber Taufen brings back her review of the show: A New Year Underground at Theory + Practice.
- The Shag Lounge was giving out free bottles of champagne on New Year's Eve. Check out the the photos here: New Year's Eve at the Shag Lounge.
- Also on New Year's Eve, Denver's infamous Warlock Pinchers got together again for a show at the Gothic Theatre. See all the photos.
- Things were noticeably dressier at Suite 200 on NYE. See the photos here: New Year's Eve at Suite 200.
- Those who weren't partied through or danced-out on New Year's Day went to Beta where legendary Chicago DJ Bad Boy Bill performed. See all the photos: Bad Boy Bill at Beta.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.