Become a beer artist! Design an Odell tap handle logo and win serious beer swag
So you're a beer fan -- but are you a connoisseur? If you not only drink good beer but revel in the art of craft, keep reading. In conjunction with the 2012 Denver Web Awards, Westword's annual celebration of the best and brightest projects in digital Denver, we're launching a contest to design the logo for Odell Brewing's newest small-batch pumpkin brew, the fall-friendly, web-savvy #OhMyGourd. The winner will be celebrated at the Web Awards ceremony on November 15 at RedLine gallery, where he or she will earn the very first sip of the new brew -- along with other swag.
Continue reading for instructions on how to win.
See also: - Vote in the 2012 Denver #WebAwards - Odell's upcoming seasonal, Lugene Chocolate Milk Stout, dedicated to local cows - A dozen new breweries on tap for the Denver Metro area by spring 2013
To enter, simply snap, click or Instagram an original photo that you think should be the official image of #OhMyGourd's tap handles. Funny or serious, free or Photoshopped: The image is completely up to you. All submissions should include a pumpkin in at least some capacity, and photos can be submitted through Twitter (see below). Don't forget to use the hashtag #WebAwards with all submissions -- and have fun.
The winner certainly will: With great images come great perks, including a brewery tour for four and prize package from Odell and invitations to the 2012 Denver Web Awards.
For your chance to win tickets: 1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already awesome and eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to our commenting system, Livefyre, and leave a comment below telling us about your design. Then Tweet your final image to @cafewestword using the hashtag #WebAwards. We'll review all of the entries from Twitter and select our favorite. The deadline is Thursday, November 8, 2012.
3. Check back for the winner.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Weekend Updates: New Hours for Old Major; Hot Dogs at Baur's
- Natural Grocers Macadamia Nut Mix Recalled for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- "Money Is Not the Goal": Left Hand Brewing Converts to Employee Ownership
- Rosa Mia Inn in Berkeley Neighborhood to Become Nip & Sip From Centennial/Jonesy's...