Denver has a longstanding love affair with sushi, thanks in large part to Sushi Den, the pristine house of Japanese seafood that brothers Yasu and Toshi Kizaki opened in 1984. As testament to Sushi Den’s status, chefs at just about every other revered sushi restaurant in town have spent time working here. Rather than resting on reputation, though, Sushi Den stays at the top with its commitment to the best seafood available while adapting to the times with top-notch packages for home diners.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 5-8:30 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 4:30-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay